– ideal for labs, cool rooms, and CO2 cylinder storage areas
- ESRAD-102SX2: Remote CO2 Storage Safety with Dual Alarm and Strobe Light Warning System
- ESRAD-200: Remote CO2 + O2 Storage Safety with Dual Alarm
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is designed to protect you and your staff near stored carbon dioxide (CO2). There is also an option to monitor safe levels of oxygen (ESRAD-200 model).
CO2 alarms are critical in laboratories, cool rooms, wastewater treatment facilities, breweries, wineries, beverage dispensing areas, restaurants, fast food establishments, dry ice storage, storage tanks, or anywhere CO2 is stored or produced in high volume. O2 levels are critical in laboratories and hospitals.
The Monitor has both audible and visual alarms. 2 built-in relays can trigger the alarms at different user-defined CO2 levels, as well as control a ventilation fan or an HVAC control switch to notify maintenance staff of high CO2 levels. This meets the OSHA PEL (Personal Exposure Limit) Standard of 5,000ppm TWA (time weighted average) in a typical 8-hour workday.
The CO2 Storage Safety Alarm is easy to install and use. Simply mount both units on the wall (all cables and hardware included), plug the display unit into a standard wall jack, and the alarms are ready to protect you, your family and your employees.
brochures and manuals
- Sensor connects with Remote Display Unit using 8m RJ45 cable (included)
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Model ESRAD-102SX2 only: (2) 100 cd strobe lights w 2m cables for additional visual notification of alarm
- Model ESRAD-200 only: simultaneous measurements of carbon dioxide and oxygen
- 2 relays to control ventilation fan(s) or provide remote monitoring
- Built-in 80dB audible and visual alarm indications
- IP65 Case may be washed down – a special filter provides protection in this environment
|Measurement Principle||NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red)|
|Measurement Range||0-5% (50,000ppm)|
|CO2 Alarm Set Points||Relay 1: 1.5%. Relay 2: 3% CO2 (configurable)|
|Alarm||Audible @ 80 dB | Visual with LED lights|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Calibration||Check every 6 months | Fresh air calibration|
|CO2 Sensor Lifetime||approx. 15 years|
|Power Supply||110-240 VAC to 6 VDC Adapter|
|Power Consumption||3 Watts|
|Relays||Peak Current < 2A @ 30VDC or 250VAC, SPDT|
brochures and manuals