pocket CO2 safety meter
ESSAN-01 personal CO2 safety device
- Ideal for workplaces because it is for safety
- Low-cost, easy-to-use, portable CO2 meter
- Alarms – audible and visual
- 0 to 5% CO2 measurement range
- Data logger for continuous monitoring
The ESSAN-01 Pocket CO2 Safety Meter is ideal as a personal safety device because it was specifically designed for for workplace and occupational safety.
The Pocket CO2 Safety Meter is small, light-weight and drops into your pocket or clips onto your belt.
The CO2 meter has audible and visual alarms to alert you to unsafe and high levels of carbon dioxide (CO2). It is therefore ideal in workplaces where CO2 is a concern such as laboratories, breweries, bars/restaurants/cafes, mine sites, agriculture, and other industrial sites.
The ESSAN-01 has a wide measurement range from 0 to 5 % (or 0 to 50,000 ppm) CO2 which is superior to other portable CO2 meters.
With the internal data logger, the CO2 Pocket Safety Meter can be left in unattended logging mode which will be useful for a large range of applications.
The ESSAN-01 meter also measures temperature and relative humidity.
- Easy to read LCD display indicates the current CO2 level, temperature and humidity
- Up to 48 hours of continuous monitoring on Li‐Ion battery full charge
- Time‐stamped safety data logs can be exported via USB using software (included)
- IP54 case resistant to dust and water splashing
- Accurate altitude compensation up to 20,000 feet
- Simultaneous measurements of temperature and relative humidity
- TWA and STEL alarms optional
|Measurement Range||0 to 5 % | 0 to 50,000 ppm|
|Accuracy||± 40ppm or ± 3% of reading|
|Measurement Principle||Non-Dispersive Infra-Red (NDIR) | Diffusion|
|Response Time (T90 %)||60 seconds|
|Measurement Interval||2 seconds|
|Operating Environment||0° to 50° C | 0 to 95 % RH (non-condensing)|
|Environmental Protection||IP54 (resistant to dust and water splash)|
|Battery||Li‐Ion 4.2V, 1000 mAh|
|Power Supply||Battery, Rechargeable Wall Power Supply Included|
|Alarms||Audible (80 dB) and Visual|
|Data Logger||In Built, Automatic | 65,520 records (approximately 22 days)|
|Software||GasLab - Free of Charge - Windows only|
manual & docs