greenhouse CO2 monitor & controller
Part Number: ESRAD-501
- Accurate CO2 Generator Control
- Photo Sensor Turns off CO2 at Night
- Easy Fresh-Air Calibration
- Download article: The 5 mistakes commonly made when choosing a gas detector
The Day/Night CO2 Monitor & Controller lets you set minimum and maximum carbon dioxide levels. When the minimum level is sensed, power is supplied to a CO2 generator or regulator via the built-in 110-240 VAC 5A piggyback power cord. When the maximum level is reached, the power is turned off.
In addition, the CO2 Monitor & Controller has a built-in photo sensor that overrides the CO2 control and shuts off the CO2 when it senses darkness. Photo sensor control saves dollars and energy by ensuring you’ll only be supplying CO2 during the light cycle when it is needed.
Best of all, the CO2 Monitor & Controller is easy to install and use. Simply mount the unit inside your greenhouse, (all cables and hardware included), plug it into a standard wall jack, plug in your CO2 generator or regulator and it is ready to maximize your plant growing yields.
- Tongdy CO2 Greenhouse Controller
- Portable CO2 Meter
- CO2, Temperature and Relative Humidity Monitor and Controller
- Large digital LCD display clearly indicates the current CO2 level and temperature
- Easy to read display with all functions set from 3 push buttons
- Power, upper limit, lower limit and photo sensor verification LEDs
- IP54 Enclosure – cover during cleaning, fertilization, or washdown
- Measurement Range: 0-10,000ppm (Online calculator to convert ppm to %)
- NDIR CO2 Sensing Technology (Article: NDIR Explained)
- Accuracy: ± 70ppm or ± 5% CO2
- Sensor Response Time: < 2 minutes
- Operating Temperature: 0° to 50° C
- Calibration: In-situ with fresh air
- Sensor Life Expectancy: 15 years
- Relay: One Relay output, Peak Current < 5A@ 250 VAC, SPST. Normally Open.
- Power Supply: 110-220VAC
- Power Consumption: 2 Watts Maximum
- Piggyback Cable: Peak Current < 5A @ 250 VAC
- 1 Year
CO2 Tank Regulator with Solenoid Valve
Part Number: PRT-0346
This is an accurate, easy to adjust CO2 regulator and flow meter that supports from 10 to 60 cubic feet per hour with an electronic solenoid valve. It also comes with a tank pressure gauge, easy-to-read square-shaped flow meter, and 6 foot power cord. It will work with any 120VAC control device.
Simply add overhead tubing (CO2 is heavier than air) to disperse CO2 evenly throughout your grow room.
- Compatible with any 120VAC device
- Forged brass body and bonnet for maximum strength
- Safety relief valve is set for safe operation
- Sintered metal inlet filter to trap impurities
- No soldered joints for easy maintenance
- Easy to read dual scale gauges (Bar and P.S.I.) with virtually unbreakable crew-on lean lens
- Gauges meet EN 562 and BAM approved dual scale (Bar/P.S.I.) and marked for maximum working pressure
- Outlet with control valve
- Tank Pressure gauge
- Preset regulator
- Easy-to-read square-shaped CO2 flow meter
- Electronic solenoid valve
- 3/8″ to 1/4″ brass air line adapter
- Flow rate: 10 to 60 SCFH (Standard Cubic Feet Per Hour)
electrical / mechanical
- Power Input: 120 VAC
- 1 Year