pSense portable CO2 meter
– high accuracy model
PART NUMBER: ESAZ-02
- CO2, Temperature, Relative Humidity
- Save Money – Calibrate Outdoors
- Optional In-built data logger
With up to 24 hours battery life and easy to use with gloves on, the High Accuracy portable carbon dioxide meter works perfectly for precision monitoring of CO2, temperature, and relative humidity in any location and it works great as a personal safety alarm unit in hazardous environments.
The large LCD readout gives a quick overview of the current carbon dioxide level, temperature, and relative humidity, and the 80 dB audible alarm calls for prompt attention when the short-term exposure safety limit is exceeded.
This air quality CO2 meter data logger calculates statistical weighted averages of TWA (8 hour time weighted average) and STEL (15 minute short term exposure limit).
- A Comparison of Portable CO2 Meter Models
- Low Cost CO2 Portable Meter
- CO2 + CO + Temperature Portable Meter
- Measure and Control Safe CO2 Levels
why should you purchase your CO2 meter from us?
Edaphic Scientific’s portable CO2 meters are not only the best value and quality available, but our staff are trained scientists and engineers. We have years of experience in gas safety monitoring and we can provide the best possible advice for your application.
- PART NUMBER: ESAZ-02
- High CO2 measurement accuracy
- Sensing Method: NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infrared) technology
- Big LCD display with high resolution displays: CO2, temperature and relative humidity
- CO2 Measurement Range: 0~9999 ppm (5001~9999 ppm out of scale range)
- CO2 Accuracy: ±30 ppm ±3% of reading (0~5000 ppm)
- Battery Life: approx. 24 hours of continuous reading
- 80 dB Alarm
- 120/220VAC adapter (power for long-term operation)
- International Wall adapter kit
- ABS Plastic Case
- 4 AA Batteries
optional data logger kit
The data logger kit for Windows PC is perfect for students, scientists, researchers, or anyone who needs to record CO2 levels over time. Each reading (user-selected frequency) includes a date/time stamp for accurate analysis. Use the kit to record CO2 and temperature levels for an hour, a day, or even a month. Data can be viewed on screen or saved to an ASCII text data file that easily imports into a spreadsheet.
- DB9 Serial Cable, USB adapter
- Software CD
- Requires PC running Win2K/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1 with USB Port
- Must be plugged into PC to log data
- 1 year
manual and spec sheet
application notes and articles