Models DPA305 and DPA312 visibility sensors with a measuring range up to 2 km are designed to detect fog and haze on roads and in tunnels. DPA305 with both digital and analogue outputs as well as relays for switching external equipment; it can be integrated into Intelligent Transport Systems and used for automatically switching warning signs in changing visibility conditions.
Model DPA311 analyses water particles of different forms in the air as fog, rain or snow or mix form. It can measure visibility, type of precipitation including its intensity and accumulation.
- Bushfire smoke
- Principle: Forward-scattering at 45°
- Measurement range: < 10 m to 2 km
- Accuracy: <= 10%
- Resolution: N/A
- Output: 4 to 20 mA
- 3 relays: 1) Fault; 2) Visibility threshold; 3) YES/NO precipitation or second visibility threshold
- Power supply: 9 to 36 VDC
- Power consumption: 6 W in normal running (no dew, heater ON); 2.5 W (no-dew heater OFF)
- Operative temperature: -30 to 50°C
brochures and manual