dissolved oxygen meters
Edaphic Scientific’s Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter is ideal for rapid assessment of oxygen concentration for wastewater, water quality, aquaculture and scientific research. Our dissolved oxygen (DO) meters are supplied from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments. Benefits of our dissolved oxygen (DO) meters include:
- Low cost models for researchers, industry and students
- Extremely high accuracy of ±1.5% of full scale
- Temperature and salinity compensation
- Easy to calibrate and maintain
- Waterproof handheld meter with rugged carry case
- Interchangeable or Multi-parameter to models to measure pH, EC, DO, Redox, ISE, temperature, barometric pressure and more…
- HI-INT – Portable Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter with interchangeable sensors (additional sensors include EC, pH and ISE). Product Page Link.
- HI-MULTI – 3-in-1 Multiparameter Portable Meter to measure pH, EC and DO simultaneously. Product Page Link.
- DO-AQUA – Portable, Waterproof, Dissolved Oxygen (DO) meter for aquaculture
- DO-HH – Handheld, Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter
- DO-HH-LC – Low Cost, Handheld Dissolved Oxygen (DO) Meter for students and teaching
- Data Logging (HI-INT and HI-MULTI models only)
The log-on-demand feature allows users to store up to 300 samples (depending on model) that can be later transferred to a PC with the supplied USB cable and software.
- Temperature and Salinity Compensation
All DO measurements are corrected for temperature and salinity variations.
- Automatic Calculations of Multiple Parameters (model dependent)
Built-in calculations for the following parameters: Determination of Biochemical Oxygen Demand (BOD), Oxygen Uptake Rate (OUR) and Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate (SOUR).
Automatic one or two point at 100% (8.26 mg/L) and 0% (0 mg/L).
- Easy Maintenance
Sensors are easily cleaned and can be individually replaced at any time. Replacement sensors are available from Edaphic Scientific.
- Waterproof Meter and Rugged Carrying Case
IP67 environmental protection rated waterproof hand held meter means you will not damage the Portable pH Meter in the field. Transport the Portable ph Meter in a rugged carrying case.
- AA Battery Operated
The units are powered from 4 x AA batteries for up to 200 hours of battery life.
general specifications of dissolved oxygen (DO) sensor
Note: precise specifications vary slightly depending on model. See above for model options or contact Edaphic Scientific for more details.
- Range: DO-HH-LC: 0 to 20 mg/L; DO-HH, DO-AQUA: 0 to 40 mg/L; HI-INT, HI-MULTI: 50.00 mg/L (ppm);
- Resolution: 0.1 mg/L (ppm); 0.01 mg/L (ppm);
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of full scale
- Calibration: Automatic one or two point at 100% (8.26 mg/L) and 0% (0 mg/L); DO-HH-LC: manual
- Temperature Compensation: automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C
- Salinity Compensation: manual