CR1000 data logger
- Edaphic Scientific provides pre-programmed, Campbell Scientific CR1000 model data loggers for scientific research and environmental monitoring projects
- We can program the data loggers according to your requirements or you can write your own programs
- Ideal for sap flow, soil moisture and weather station sensors
- Expand the number of supported sensors with a multiplexer
- Rapid download of data via direct connection with USB cable
- Options for remote download of data over the internet
The CR1000 consists of a measurement and control module and a wiring panel. This datalogger uses an external keyboard/display and power supply. Low power consumption allows the CR1000 to operate for extended time periods on a battery recharged with a solar panel—eliminating the need for AC power. The CR1000 suspends execution when primary power drops below 9.6 V, reducing the possibility of inaccurate measurements.
The CR1000’s module measures sensors, drives direct communications and telecommunications, reduces data, controls external devices, and stores data and programs in on-board, non-volatile storage. The electronics are RF shielded and glitch protected by the sealed, stainless-steel canister. A battery-backed clock assures accurate timekeeping. The module can simultaneously provide measurement and communication functions. The on-board, BASIC-like programming language supports data processing and analysis routines.
Edaphic Scientific provides an environmental enclosure to protect the CR1000 data logger from the weather. The environmental enclosure is lockable with either a standard lock or with the option of a heavy duty padlock.
For field systems, Edaphic Scientific provides solar panel power supply. The solar panel size will depend on your application and can range from 20W to 80W.