CR300 data logger
- The CR300 data logger is a low cost, high flexibility data logger for the measurement of one or a few sensors
- Edaphic Scientific provides pre-programmed, Campbell Scientific CR300 model data loggers for scientific research and environmental monitoring projects
- We can program the data loggers according to your requirements or you can write your own programs
- Ideal for sap flow, soil moisture and weather station sensors
- Rapid download of data via direct connection with USB cable
- Options for remote download of data over the internet
The CR300 is a multi-purpose, compact, low-cost measurement and control datalogger. This entry-level datalogger, with its rich instruction set, can measure most hydrological, meteorological, environmental, and industrial sensors. It will concentrate data, making it available over varied networks and deliver it using your preferred protocol. The CR300 also performs automated on-site or remote decision making for control and M2M communications. The CR300 is ideal for small applications requiring long-term, remote monitoring and control.
Edaphic Scientific provides an environmental enclosure to protect the CR300 data logger from the weather. The environmental enclosure is lockable with either a standard lock or with the option of a heavy duty padlock.
For field systems, Edaphic Scientific provides solar panel power supply. The solar panel size will depend on your application and can range from 20W to 80W.