The SR9910-V7 Spectroradiometer is a computer controlled spectroradiometer is designed for the measurement of spectral irradiance and radiance in the ultra-violet, visible and near infra-red spectra. Using flexible fibre light guides and a range of optical accessories, many optical measurements are made possible, including chromaticity coordinates, total or diffuse reflectance and transmittance. Specialised software provides user friendly control of the instrument with data storage, mathematical analysis and graphing.
The first double monochromator spectroradiometer was produced in 1990 to meet the growing requirement to measure ultra violet radiation and in particular the UVB content of sunlight and artificial sources.
Since then the SR9910 spectroradiometer has be enhanced to it’s latest version, V7 where it now boasts a small light weight package, a TEC cooled PMT detector and parallel monitoring with an external detector. The latter now enables the measurement data to be compensated during a scan to reduce the effect of constantly changing sources.
Applications include measurements on LEDs, fluorescent sources and visible and near infra red spectral irradiance.
- Spectral Range: 200 to 800nm (240 to 800nm with cosine diffuser)
- Monochromator Type: Double concave holographic grating, f/l 100mm
- Bandwidth: 2nm (standard); 1nm (optional)
- Wavelength Repeatability: ±0.25nm
- Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.5nm
- Stepper Motor Drive Resolution: 0.25nm
- Filter Wheel: A 4 position filter wheel is fitted inside the double monochromatic with GG435 green high pass filter, RG665 red high pass filter, and an open and shut filter position
- Light Input Optics: 1m, 1.8m, or 4.2m Quartz Flexible Light guides with Sideviewing Cosine Assembly; Reflex Viewing Telescope for Measurement of Radiance; Various Diameter Integrating Spheres
- Detector: Side window S20 multi-alkali photomultiplier tube. Cockcroft Walton power supply with four PC set voltage levels. Temperature stablised to ±2°C
- Amplifier Stage: Four gain range amplifier under PC control. Integrating A to D convertor, up to 24 bits. Programmable integration time from 10ms to 30s.
- Micro Controller: 11HMz, 8 bit with RS232 communication
- Computer Interface: Standard RS232C Serial Interface to COM 1 to COM 4; serial port of IBM compatible
- Software Compatibility: Windows PC
- Calibration: Each spectroradiometer and accessories is calibrated with a deuterium and tungsten halogen lamp. These lamps are routinely calibrated by the UK National Physics Laboratory
- Operating Temperature: +10 to +40°C
- Storage Temperature: -10 to +50°C
- contact us for a quote or for more information