GTD-Pro Total Gas Pressure
- Most Accurate and Stable Submersible Sensor
- Suitable for Scientific Research and Industrial Purposes
The PSI GTD-Pro™ is the most accurate and stable dissolved gas sensor on the market. It measures the sum of the partial pressures of all dissolved gases, i.e. gas tension.
In most natural waters N2 and O2 are the dominant dissolved gases. If oxygen is measured independently, pN2 can be determined from gas tension. The two gases together can be used to make substantially improved estimates of net biological production.
Total dissolved gas measurements have also been used to study air-sea gas exchange and other upper ocean physical, chemical and biological processes.
Also available is the HGTD-Pro™ hurricane model which is a smaller, lighter sensor that equilibrates faster that the GTD-Pro™.
How stable is the PSI GTD-Pro™? One GTD-Pro™ was repeatedly deployed over a period of 6 years at depths up to 120 meters, first in the Labrador Sea, then in the Equatorial Pacific and North Pacific. Over that 6 year period, the PSI GTD-Pro™ drifted from calibration by less than 0.001% per year. Not every PSI GTD-Pro™ will be this stable, but all are guaranteed to drift no more than 0.02% per year.
- High precision and accuracy
- User friendly setup and operation
- Low power
- Unique antifouling protection
- Accuracy: < 0.02 mbar / yr drift
- Resolution: 0.002 mbar
- Equilibration time (t63): 3 min (GTD-Pro); 1 min (HGTD-Pro)
- Measurement range: Minimum 800 mbar; Maximum 2000 mbar (other maximum limits available)
- Input voltage: 9-12 V DC
- Power consumption: 75 mA at 12 V
- Sample rate: 1 second (user selectable with datalogger / controller)
- Warranty: 1 year
|Length:||31.4 cm||22.9 cm|
|Diameter:||11.4 cm||8.3 cm|
|Weight:||4 kg in air, 3.4 kg in water||1.6 kg in air, 0.6 kg in water|
|Housing:||Delrin® (300 m depth)||Delrin® (300 m depth)|