pH meters for lab benchtops
Edaphic Scientific supplies pH meters for laboratory benchtops across a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, soils, water quality, wastewater, laboratories and more. Our pH meters are supplied from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments. Benefits of our pH meters include:
- Low cost models for researchers, industry and students
- Extremely high accuracy up to ±0.002 pH
- Easy to calibrate and maintain
- Interchangeable or Multi-parameter to models to measure pH, EC, DO, Redox, ISE, temperature, barometric pressure and more…
Contact us now for a quote and we can usually deliver a pH meter to you within 3 days!
The most popular model is the pH-BT pH Meter. The pH-BT model is a benchtop pH and °C meter. This meter also features a reading stability indicator used during calibration and a measurement memory/memory recall function .
pH measurements are compensated for the temperature effect manually or automatically with the temperature probe. These instruments are equipped with an easy-to-read LCD which shows both the primary reading and ºC.
benchtop pH meter models
- HI-INT – Portable or Benchtop pH Meter with interchangeable sensors (additional sensors include EC, DO and ISE)
- HI-MULTI – 3-in-1 Portable or Benchtop Meter to measure pH, EC and DO simultaneously
- pH-BT – Low cost, laboratory grade, and easy to use, benchtop pH meter
- pH-BT-LC – Low cost, basic, and easy to use, benchtop pH meter for students and teachers
- Simple to operate
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Calibration expiration reminder
general specifications of pH sensor
Note: precise specifications vary slightly depending on model. Contact Edaphic Scientific for more details.
- Range -2.0 to 16.0 pH; -2.00 to 20.00 pH; -2.000 to 20.000 pH
- Resolution 0.1 pH; 0.01 pH; 0.001 pH
- Accuracy ±0.1 pH; ±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH
- Calibration up to five-point calibration, seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and five custom buffers
- Temperature Compensation automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C
brochures and manuals