portable pH meters
Edaphic Scientific caters portable pH meters for a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, soils, water quality, wastewater, aquariums, laboratories and more. Our pH meters are supplied from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments. Benefits of our pH meters include:
- Low cost models for researchers, industry and students
- Extremely high accuracy up to ±0.002 pH
- Easy to calibrate and maintain
- Waterproof handheld meter with rugged carry case
- Interchangeable or Multi-parameter to models to measure pH, EC, DO, Redox, ISE, temperature, barometric pressure and more…
Contact us now for a quote and we can usually deliver a portable pH meter to you within 3 days!
portable pH meter models
HI-INT – Portable pH Meter with interchangeable sensors (additional sensors include EC, DO and ISE)
- pH-WP – Portable, Waterproof, pH Meter
- pH-SOIL – Portable pH Meter for Soil Measurements
- pH-LC – Low Cost Portable pH Meter for students and teaching
- HI-MULTI – 3-in-1 Portable Meter to measure pH, EC and DO simultaneously
- Data Logging (HI-INT and HI-MULTI models only)
The log-on-demand feature allows users to store up to 300 samples (depending on model) that can be later transferred to a PC with the supplied USB cable and software.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
All pH measurements are automatically corrected for temperature variations with the inbuilt temperature sensor.
Up to a 5 point calibration with calibration solutions supplied as part of Portable pH Meter Kit. The CAL Check™ feature alerts users to problems during calibration including dirty/broken electrode, contaminated
buffer and overall probe condition.
- Easy Maintenance
Sensors are easily cleaned and can be individually replaced at any time. Replacement sensors are available from Edaphic Scientific.
- Waterproof Meter and Rugged Carrying Case
IP67 environmental protection rated waterproof hand held meter means you will not damage the Portable pH Meter in the field. Transport the Portable ph Meter in a rugged carrying case.
- AA Battery Operated
The units are powered from 4 x AA batteries for up to 200 hours of battery life.
general specifications of pH sensor
Note: precise specifications vary slightly depending on model. Contact Edaphic Scientific for more details.
- Range -2.0 to 16.0 pH; -2.00 to 20.00 pH; -2.000 to 20.000 pH
- Resolution 0.1 pH; 0.01 pH; 0.001 pH
- Accuracy ±0.1 pH; ±0.01 pH; ±0.002 pH
- Calibration up to five-point calibration, seven standard buffers available (1.68, 4.01, 6.86, 7.01, 9.18, 10.01, 12.45) and five custom buffers
- Temperature Compensation automatic or manual from -20.0 to 120.0°C
brochures and manuals