Edaphic Scientific supplies low cost pH testers for a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, soils, water quality, wastewater, laboratories, teaching and more. Edaphic Scientific supplies the PICCOLO® model from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments. Benefits of the PICCOLO® pH testers include:
- Pre-amplified electrode
- Narrow, replaceable probe
- Easy to hold and operate
PICCOLO® is a revolutionary pH meter with a 4-in-1 amplified electrode.
Conventional pH meters are susceptible to the weak, high impedance signal which makes the electrode, connector, cable and meter vulnerable to noise, humidity and dirty environments. PICCOLO® has overcome these problems with a pre-amplified electrode delivering a strong signal to the meter. The interchangeable electrode is inexpensive, rugged and houses the pH sensor, reference system, temperature sensor and the amplifier module.
PICCOLO® is supplied complete with 90 mm (3.5-) HI 1280 amplified pH electrode, pH 4.01 and pH 7.01 buffer solution sachets, calibration screwdriver, batteries, rugged carrying case and instructions.
- HI98112 – 160mm length electrode
- HI98113 – 160mm length electrode and temperature readout
- Range: 1 to 13 pH
- Resolution: 0.01 pH
- Accuracy: ±0.01 pH
- Temperature Compensation: Automatic, 0 to 70°C
- Calibration: manual, 2 points (solutions provided in kit)
- Battery: 3 x 1.5V / approx. 100 hours of continuous use
- Environment: 0 to 50°C; RH max 95%
- Dimensions: 194 or 265 x 29 x 15 mm including electrode
- Weight: 70g