canopy temperature sensor
- 3:1 field of view (for every 3 units of distance from sensor, there is 1 unit diameter FOV)
- Measurements are related to plant water use, drought-strategies, and nutrient uptake
- Measure leaf-to-air temperature differences for plant physiological and research projects
- Voltage, current or SDI-12 outputs
- Monitor related variables such as meteorological, transpiration and soil moisture
- Leaf temperature sensor
- Weather stations
- Plant water use and transpiration
- Photosynthesis and respiration
- Plant water potential
- Soil moisture sensors, probes and meters
The LT-IRM infrared temperature sensors offers intelligence in a rugged, easy-to-use package. The LT-IRM is centered around a high-speed microprocessor that continuously monitors and adjusts the complete system. While performing the complex algorithms determining the output, it calibrates itself about once every second, removing any concerns over drift or sudden changes. Other advanced features include emissivity shift compensation and ambient radiation error correction. The rugged housing withstands thermal and mechanical shocks. The built-in air purge prevents dust, dirt, or condensing vapors from depositing on sensor optics, assuring long-term accuracy under all environmental conditions. The integral heat exchanger eliminates drift by automatically warming (or cooling) supply air to match the optical aperture temperature.
The delivery set includes the LT-IRM sensor with the 1-m air conduit and the air purge pump.
The output cable length should be specified in the order if required.
Every sensor is individually tested and calibrated within the measurement range.
- Measurement range: 0 to 100 ℃
- Absolute accuracy: ±1 ℃
- Repeatability: ±0.1 ℃
- Output: LT-IRM: 0 to 2 VDC; LT-IRMi: 4 to 20 mA
- Supply voltage: 12 to 24 VDC
- Power: LT-IRM: 1.5 W max; LT-IRMi: 2 W max
- Field of view: 3:1
- Update time: 250ms
- Emissivity setting: 0.9
- Spectral response: 5.5 to 20 μm
- Ambient temperature: 0 to 70 ℃
- Relative humidity: 95% non-condensing
- Probe dimensions (with cable, mm): 34.9 W × 94.3 H × 19.4 L
- Probe weight: 230 g
- Cable length between probe and signal conditioner: 1 m
- Custom cable lengths available