tiny tag temperature & humidity
Tiny Tag data loggers are low cost yet highly accurate and environmentally rugged (IP68 rated) or indoor environment instruments for the measurement of temperature and relative humidity. Tiny Tag loggers are ideally used when the spatial variability of temperature and/or relative humidity across the built environment, landscape, ecosystems, or plant canopies, needs to be accurately quantified.
The Tinytag Explorer software and USB download cable are ordered separately.
- TGP-4500 – Measure temperature and humidity outdoors
- TGU-4500 – Measure temperature and humidity indoors
Tinytag TGP-4500 Temperature and Relative Humidity Specifications:
- Temperature Range: -25 to 85 °C
- Relative Humidity Range: 0 to 100 %
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.01 °C
- Relative Humidity Accuracy: ±3 %
- Memory Capacity: 32,000 readings
- Logging Interval: 1 sec to 10 days
- Power Supply: Internal battery replaced annually: SAFT LS14250 or LST14250; Tekcell SBAA02P
- Environmental Protection: IP68 rated
- Dimensions: H: 3.4cm, W: 5.7cm, D: 8cm; Weight: 110g