Field MicroProfiling System
The new Field MicroProfiling System is the solution for your outdoor and laboratory microsensor research! Collect cores and samples for laboratory studies, or take the meter and motor outdoor to measure right where the action takes place.
With waterproof motor and sensor, splash proof meter and 5 m of sensor cable length, you now have the option to study in the field and at shallow water without worrying about the protecting your setup against water and weather.
The Field Microsensor Multimeter comes with 8 channels for multi-analyte studies and/or replicate measurements. The Field Motor ensures stable positioning and handling of your microsensors with high spatial resolution for your microprofilling studies.
Take all the benefits from your lab system with you into the field!
A must read article: The Winning Formula and Research on Rice Photosynthesis
field microsensor multimeter
It comes with all the benefits know from our Microsensor Multimeter with easy sensor connection and sensor polarization, but now as a water resistant meter ready for outdoor use. Further benefits include build-in datalogger, motor control, prepared for MicroOptode Meter, internal rechargeable battery and robust design.
- Outdoor and water resistant system
- 8 channel amplifier with plug‘N’play connector
- 5x pA, 2x mV and 1x Temperature
- 5 m sensor cables
- Build-in datalogger
- Export of data into SensorTrace Suite for data analysis
The intuitive PC programming software makes it easy to create measuring programs and routines to download on the Field Microsensor Multimeter. The build-in user interface ensures easy on-site sensor calibration and selection of program from the library.
- Outdoor and waterproof motor
- 10 µm uni-direction step resolution
- Upgradeable to 2D-profiling
- Sensor mount for simultaneously profiling with up to 4 sensors
- 5 m sensor cables
- Mount on lab stand or in situ stand
- Operated via the Field Microsensor Multimeter