minichamber lander system
study multiple paramenter fluxes by benthic chamber incubations
The MiniChamber Lander is a lightweight unit for shallow water benthic chamber measurement of multiple parameters.
The system uses the latest microsensor and data handling technology ensuring you high quality data.
- Completely automated in situ chamber incubations
- Continuous deployment down to 300 m
- Syringe water sampling and injections
- Unisense In Situ Amplifier and Connector System for easy handling
- Powerful Unisense Field DataLogger
- Ready for optodes and RS-232 devices
- System programming via an easy and intuitive PC software interface
- Workshop and training at Unisense
The MiniChamber Lander is designed for shallow-water chamber measurements with multiple microsensors (oxygen, H2, N2O, pH, H2S) mounted in the chamber lid. The syringes of the syringe water sampler are prepared by the user for either sampling or injection.
Deployment is done by lowering the MiniChamber Lander onto the seafloor. When it reaches the seafloor, the lid will close and measurements can start. Sensor measurements, stirrer activation, and syringe sampling is easy programmed via a PC software interface and data are simply exported to a PC after deployment for further analysis.
The UnderWater Meter System can support any of Unisense’s range of microsensors and electrodes.
- O2 Microsensor
- O2 MicroOptode
- H2S Microsensor
- H2 Microsensor
- N2O Microsensor
- NO Microsensor
- pH Microelectrode
- Redox Microelectrode
- Temperature Sensor
- NOx and NO2 Biosensor
- Dr. Mikio Sayama, Institute for Environmental Management Technology, National Institute of Advanced Industrial Science and Technology (AIST), Japan
- UFZ Center Environ. Res. Leipzig-Halle, Dept. Inland Water Research, Germany