1-channel Unisense lab monometer
The Microsensor Monometer is a trimmed version of the Microsensor Multimeter with one channel compatible with all Unisense amperometric (02, NO, H2, H2S, N2O, NOx) microsensors together with a temperature channel.
If you only need to measure one analyte at a time and would like the freedom to include other amperometric Unisense sensors in your future research, then the Microsensor Monometer is a good and cheaper alternative to the Microsensor Multimeter or Field Multimeter without compromising features and ease of use.
- Ease of use and simple data acquisition
- Automatic sensor detection
- Operated via OLED display and keypad
- USB connectivity to Windows PC
- Battery, external voltage, or mains power operation
- Free SensorTrace Logger software included
manual & docs
Charrieau et al 2018. The effects of multiple stressors on the distribution of coastal benthic foraminifera: A case study from the Skagerrak-Baltic Sea region. Marine Micropaleontology, 139, 42-56. Weblink.
Seitaj et al 2017. Sedimentary oxygen dynamics in a seasonally hypoxic basin. Limnology and Oceanography, 62, 452-473. Weblink.