iSense CO2 level controller
ESCM-43-NM – Greenhouse
ESCM-45-NM – High Concentration
The iSense measures and controls CO2 levels.
- Control a Fan or Damper (IAQ)
- Control CO2 Delivery (Greenhouse & High Concentration)
- Relay rugged High-Voltage and High-Amperage
- RS485 MODBUS, 4-20 mA / 0 -10V Outputs
- Spray Water Resistant NEMA Level 4 or IP65 Enclosure
- Hydrophobic filters stopping moisture and spore
The iSense CO2 Level Controller combines our accurate NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with an industrial-quality relay capable of controlling up to 10 amps and 250 volts. The iSense CO2 Level Controller comes either pre-programmed or you can program your own CO2 levels to turn relays on and off.
The iSense CO2 sensor has a lifespan of up to 15 years and no calibration or maintenance is required.
There are three models available:
- Greenhouse Model – controls CO2 delivery via a CO2 generator or a pressurized CO2 tank control valve. The industrial-quality relay opens at 1,500ppm and closes again at 1,200ppm. Plug this unit into the same timer that controls your light source for a complete indoor greenhouse growing solution. Rated IP65 for complete, indoor environmental protection.
- IAQ Model – controls a damper, fan or other HVAC device to keep the CO2 levels below 1,000ppm. The industrial-quality relay closes at 1,000ppm and opens again at 600ppm.
- HIGH CONCENTRATION – 0-30% CO2 range for fermentation and incubation applications. Programmable range: specify operate and release levels in special instructions when ordering. Default set for 5% incubation level. Can be user-programmed via RS-485 cable.
All CO2 Level Controllers are designed to be wall-mounded, and include a 110VAC-24VDC adapter and 3m of wire. The removable screw terminal block with well-marked connections on the PCB make this a very simple device to install.
- Portable CO2 Meters
- CO2 Monitors for Greenhouses, Grow Rooms and Glasshouses
- CO2 Alarms for Workplace Safety
For direct communication or user programing the level controller through your computer’s USB port. With it, you can interface with the sensor using our free GasLab® software and change the parameters of the level controller to your specifications.
- CO2 Measurement: non-dispersive infrared (NDIR)
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Maintenance Interval: no maintenance required
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module
- Warm-up Time: < 1 min. (@ full specs < 15 min)
- Spray water resistant enclosure
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 5 x 1 inches (WxLxH)
specifications for IAQ and greenhouse models
- Measurement Range: 0-2,000 ppm analog output
- Programmable Range: 0-10,000 ppm (custom configuration required)
- Repeatability: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: ± 30 ppm ± 3 % of measured value
- Environmental Protection: IP65 or NEMA-4
specifications for high concentration model
- Measurement Range: 0-300,000 ppm (0-30%)
- Programmable Range: (custom configuration required)
- Default relay set for 5% incubation
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- 277V, 10A relay included
- IAQ version: Relay closed: 1,000ppm, open 600ppm
- Greenhouse version: Relay open 1,500ppm, closed 1,200ppm
- OSHA version: Relay closed: 5000 ppm, open 4500 ppm
- High Concentration: User programmed or specify during ordering. Default 5.0% open 4.5% close
- 120-220VAC – 24VDC International wall power supply included
- USB- RS485 Bridge Cable – 5 meter length is not included. To purchase please see CM-0108.
- 1 year