ideal for biological incubators
- Portable or data logging meter
- In-built sampling pump with tubing/filter kit
- AA battery powered
- Low cost and low maintenance
- The ESCM-10 model is ideal for biological incubators
Our CO2 meters are easy to use and maintain. Simply turn on and start taking measurements. The meter is powered via AA batteries or can be connected to mains power supply for long term measurements. The CO2 meter is delivered to you pre-calibrated and ready to go.
Our portable, battery-powered Sampling Data Logger is designed to measure carbon dioxide in enclosed environments or inaccessible areas. Use it for applications like biological incubator monitoring, CO2 fire suppression testing, modified atmosphere packaging, fermentation vats & barrels, and CO2 leak detection. The internal memory can record CO2 levels over time.
- Lightweight, easy-grip design
- Separate Power On/Off Switch and Logging On/Off Switch to extend battery and pump life
- Back-lit LCD display
- Programmable CO2 level alarm
- 15,000 data points in memory
- Built-in 1,000-hour micro pump (upgrade to 10,000 hours on request)
- Impact-resistant case, power supply, tubing/filter kit, and USB cable
- CO2 in parts-per-million (ppm) for 1% and 5% models
- CO2 in percentage format (nn.nn%) for 30%, 60%, 100%
- Logging On/Off
- Percentage of memory free
- USB A to USB Mini Cable
- 1/8″ tubing 10 feet long
- International wall mount power supply
- Moisture trap
- Particulate and hydrophobic filters
- Assorted tubing fittings
- High-Impact Carrying Case
choice of measurement range:
- ESCM-01 – 0 to 1%
- ESCM-56 – 0 to 5%
- ESCM-10 – 0 to 10%
- ESCM-02 – 0 to 30%
- ESCM-50 – 0 to 60%
- ESCM-03 – 0 to 100%
Inside the Sampling Data Logger is a battery-operated micro-pump connected to inlet and outlet tubing ports. The unit can be programmed to automatically turn itself on (once every 15 seconds up to once every 18 hours), draw gas for a programmable period of time from the inlet port, expel it from the outlet port, and log the CO2 values with a time stamp. Later, the data can be retrieved via USB connection to a computer running our free GasLab® software
By connecting tubing to the inlet, you can remotely sample gas, or by connecting tubing to both ports, you can create a closed-loop system and return the gas back to the original container. This makes the Sampling Data Logger perfect for measuring potentially dangerous high concentrations of CO2 over hours or days.
The Sampling Data Logger comes in five models: 1%, 5%, 30%, 60% and 100% CO2. All models include a data cable for programming and retrieving logged data. It includes a back-lit LCD that changes color according to CO2 levels, filters, fittings, tubing and auxiliary international power supply.
Are you doing Fire Suppression Testing? If so, complete the required, simultaneous three level testing with our 3 Pack of 100% Sampling Data Loggers. We offer a 10% discount on the cost of the 3 pack.
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet.
GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
related scientific publications
- Djoufack-Momo et al. 2014. Evaluation of Carbon Dioxide Dissipation within a Euthanasia Chamber. J Am Assoc Lab Anim Sci. 53(4): 404–407.
|Measurement Principle||NDIR (Non-Dispersive Infra-Red)|
|Sampling Method||Tube sampling @ 0.40 l/min|
|Response Time||< 20 seconds diffusion or tube IN/OUT @ 0.20 l/min gas flow|
|Measurement Range||0 to 100% CO2 depending on model|
|Data Logging||15,000 data points internal memory|
|Logging Interval||15 seconds to 18 hours|
|Sensor Life Expectancy||approx. 15 years|
|Maintenance Interval||No maintenance required|
|Calibration Certificate||Included upon delivery|
|Pump Capacity||1,000 hour pump – upgrade available to 10,000 hour pump on request|
|Power Supply||4 x AA batteries (not included) | Mains power|