iSense CO2 + O2 monitor logger
Part Number: ESCM-54
- Incubation and fermentation monitoring and control
- Science Research Projects
- Environmental Safety Monitoring
The ESCM-54 iSense CO2 and Oxygen Combination Monitor and Data Logger is designed measure, log and control both carbon dioxide and oxygen levels drawn from a gas source. This makes it useful for modified atmosphere packaging (MAP), controlled atmosphere storage (CAS) applications, incubation, fermentation or for bench-top gas analysis. It features a built-in sampling pump, real-time LCD readout, and built-in data logging. The iSense can be easily calibrated using fresh air.
Building on our knowledge of gas sensing technology this unit combines a high-accuracy NDIR CO2 sensor with an ultra-stable Zirconia O2 sensor to provide accurate measurements of both of the detectable major atmospheric composition gases.
Built-in data logging memory can store up to 60,000 time-stamped CO2 and oxygen levels at a user-configured time interval. In addtion, the iSense is designed to be calibrated using ambient (normal outdoor) air.
- 1- Open Pig-Tail Connector – Designed for permanent installation, process monitoring and control, the 12-pin (M12) barrel connector has a 4-20mA CO2 level output, a 4-20mA oxygen level output, MODBUS over RS-485 output, relay output and 24V power input. Also included is a USB port for data collection and calibration via our free GasLab® software.
- 1- 6’ USB Cable
- 1- M12, 12 position 5M Cable
- 1- Fitting, Tubing & Filter Kit
Universal Power Supply and Communication Kit (CM-0182) – To power your device from a wall socket and/or to use RS485 as your desired communication output please also select CM-0182. This additional kit includes a universal power supply (18/24 VDC) as well as an RS485 cable for communication.
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
- Outputs: 4-20mA or RS-485 MODBUS (M12 Connector only)
- Relay: 1A dry contact controls CO2 or as alarm signal (M12 Connector only)
- Power Requirements: 24VDC
- Weather Proof Connectors
- Built-in 10,000 hour gas micro-sampling pump
oxygen sensor specifications
- Measurement Range: 0 – 25%
- Sensing Method: Zirconium dioxide (ZrO2)
- Sampling Method: sample draw 300 ml/ min
- Response Time: 4 seconds
- Sensitivity: ± 20 ppm ± 1 % of measured value
- Accuracy: 2% full scale
- Pressure Range: 500 mbar to 3,000 mbar
CO2 sensor specifications
- Measurement Range: 100%
- Sensor Type: Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) (NDIR Explained)
- Sampling Method: Sample draw 300 ml/min
- Accuracy: ± 0.2% vol. CO2 ± 3% of measured value
- Sensor Life Expectancy: > 15 years
- Self-Diagnostics: complete function check of the sensor module