indoor air quality monitor
monitor CO2 for optimal indoor air quality
- Feeling lethargic in the office or at home?
- Tired and with headaches?
- You may have extremely poor air quality
Scientific research has shown that increased carbon dioxide (CO2) levels indoors is correlated with poor air quality.
Not only does a high level of indoor CO2 lead directly to a feeling of lethargy and, possibly, headaches, but it is an indicator of other volatiles inside the office or home. High levels of CO2 mean you are breathing poor quality air.
Organisations such as the Green Building Council of Australia actually give a higher green star rating to buildings that control, and minimize, indoor CO2 levels.
CO2 levels in fresh air is 400 ppm (parts per million). Green buildings must maintain CO2 below 800 ppm. Scientific research has shown that CO2 levels above 1000 ppm can lead to feelings of lethargy and decreased workplace productivity.
In an experiment in our office, we found that, without fresh air, CO2 levels increased above 1000 ppm within 45 minutes.
TIM10 monitors CO2, temperature and humidity
The TIM10 continuously shows carbon dioxide, temperature and relative humidity levels so you can monitor the quality of air in your home, office or indoor greenhouse. Just plug it in – the TIM10 turns on instantly, is self-calibrating, and is designed to last for years.
Unlike chemical gas sensors that last for months and must be replaced, non-dispersive infrared diffusion sensors (NDIR) provide the following benefits:
- Sensitive & accurate – information you can act on
- Self-calibrating – no need to send the monitor in for recalibration
- No moving parts – nothing to break or wear out
- Does not lose accuracy in heat or cold
- Able to store for long time periods – does not lose value over time
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
you must have a CO2 monitor in your office or home
Purchase a TIM10 now for only
$179 , $129 including free delivery!
articles and further information
- CO2 Range: 0 – 9,999 ppm
- CO2 Accuracy: ± 50ppm ±5% reading value
- CO2 Warning Poor Air Quality Alarm
- Temperature Range: -10 to +60°C
- Temperature Accuracy: ±0.6°C
- Humidity Range: 0.1% to 99.9% RH
- Humidity Accuracy: ±5% RH
- Power Consumption: 5VDC (±10%) >500mA
- Display: Clock, Calendar, Alarm, Temperature, Humidity and CO2
- Size: 120 x 80 mm diameter x depth
- Weight: 200g
- 1 year
For a limited time, the TIM10 is now only $129 including free delivery! (RRP: $179)
Simply complete the following form, including your name, contact details, and a delivery address. You will then receive safe and secure payment options via PayPal. Alternatively, you can contact us directly.