CO2 Incubator Meter
GasLab Pro CM-1000 for biological incubators
- Ideal for checking CO2 levels in biological incubators
- Measure CO2, temperature, relative humidity and barometric pressure
- Measurement range: 0 to 10% CO2
- Optional oxygen (O2) measurements
- Sampling pump and tubing for incubators
- Large, backlit LCD display for easy readability including graphing
- Audible Alarm
- Data Logging with micro SD Card (suitable for all sizes, 16GB included)
- Li-ion rechargeable batteries lasting 30+ hrs
The GasLab Pro Multi Gas Sampling Data Logger (CM-1000) is a purpose built meter to check biological incubators. The CM-1000 for biological incubators measures CO2 in the range between 0 and 10% and there is an option to include an additional oxygen sensor.
The GasLab Pro CM-1000 is delivered to you calibrated, with a certificate, and ready to measure. It is extremely easy to use and maintain – simply turn on and start measuring the CO2 levels in your biological incubator.
how it works
The CM-1000 CO2 meter for incubators also contains a data logger for continuous, unattended measurements of carbon dioxide from the incubator. The collection of a time series, rather than a single, spot measurement, allows for the checking of the integrity and accuracy of carbon dioxide inside the incubator over a longer period of time.
The GasLab Pro also features safety alarms (80 dB), maximum and minimum readings, Time Weighted Average (TWA, 8 hour exposure, CO2 only), and Short‐Term Exposure Limit (STEL, 15 min. weighted average for CO2 only).
add another sensor to the CM-1000
It is also possible to include an additional sensor alongside the standard 0 to 10 % range CO2 sensor inside the CM-1000.
Additional sensor options include oxygen, carbon monoxide or methane.
- Handheld multi gas detector
- Calibration certificate
- USB 1.5M cable
- Tubing suitable for incubators
- Hydrophobic and particulate filters
- Water trap
|Carbon Dioxide (CO2)|
|Measurement Range||0 to 10 % | 0 to 100,000 ppm|
|Measurement Resolution||0.001 % | 10 ppm|
|Optional Oxygen (O2) Sensor|
|Measurement Range||0 to 25 %|
|Measurement Resolution||0.01 %|
|Sensing Method||Oxygen Quenching|
|Operating Temperature||0 to 50 °C|
|Operating Relative Humidity||0 to 95 % non-condensing|
|Power Supply||(3) Rechargeable Battery - Li-ion 18650 3.7V | AC Adapter : 5V±5% >1A, 100~240 VAC, 50/60 Hz|
|Weight||480 g (without batteries)|
|Dimensions||225.8 x 99.6 x 55 mm|
|Data Logging||16 GB SD Card|
|Alarms||80 dB | TWA | STEL|