portable CO2 meter with alarm
- Measures up to 6,000ppm or 30,000ppm
- CO2 and temperature measurements
- With internal data logger
- LED warning alarms for safe CO2 levels
- Carry case that can clip onto your belt
The Senseair portable CO2 meter is a high accuracy, highly reliable CO2 detector with an alarm for safety applications.
This hand-held CO2 Meter and data logger is an extremely small, light weight, battery operated precision instrument designed to measure the carbon dioxide concentration and temperature in surrounding air.
The LED display shows the carbon dioxide concentration and temperature in real time while a series of LEDs instantly shows the user when CO2 levels are dangerous.
A built-in data logger makes it the perfect choice for monitoring CO2 in a number of different applications and environments. And the sensor’s gold-plated infra-red waveguide and diffusion membrane filter provides reliability, accuracy and long-term stability.
- Non-dispersive infrared (NDIR) technology measures CO2 in parts-per-million (ppm)
- Built in data-logger with software UIP-P
- LCD displays the carbon dioxide and temperature
- Displays CO2 warning level on a green-yellow-red 5-step LED bar graph
- Internal automatic self-diagnostic function
- Pocket-sized and extremely light weight
- Easy to use – just one button
- Customize display in software (i.e. display ventilation rate in liters/second/person)
- CO2: 0 to 6,000ppm or 0 to 30,000ppm
- Temperature: 0C to 50C
- 3.6VDC Internal Li-Ion with > 12 hours capacity
- 120VAC adapter/charger
- Communication cable (RS232)
- Belt holster, safety lanyard
- Size: 125×52×32 mm HxWxD
- Weight: 135g
- 1 year