tiny CO2 data logger
The Probe is designed for students, teachers or indoor greenhouse growers who need a rugged and easy-to-use tethered 0-10,000 ppm (1%), 0-300,000 ppm (30%) or 100% CO2 level meter and data logger. It connects to your PC with a USB cable that both powers the Probe and communicates with our free GasLab® software.
The Probe is perfect for:
- Students – Science projects
- Instructors – Teaching aid
- Researchers – Experimentation
- Growers – Greenhouse monitoring
- Ruggedized enclosure withstands heavy use
- Integrated USB power cable with heavy strain-relief fitting for long life
- Small size – will fit in a 2.5in opening.
- No moving parts
- Sensor life expectancy – 15 years
- May be field calibrated to 400 PPM (outdoor air) or 0 PPM (Nitrogen)
This device uses GasLab® software for setup, calibration, data logging, and real-time data analysis. GasLab® makes it easy to export data into a .CSV file that can be imported into any industry-standard software or spreadsheet. GasLab® runs on Windows XP or higher, and free to use with our products.
electrical / mechanical
- Includes 6’ (1.8m) USB cable
- Current Consumption: 5.5 VDC, 40 mA average
- Size: 3.1×2.4×1.3in (80×60×30mm) (1%, 30% only)
- COZIR 100% Probe includes 5 VDC power supply
- 1 year