CO2 transmitter & controller
ESTSP series of CO2 detectors and controllers
- A new, low-cost, low maintenance carbon dioxide detect or with powerful functions
- Perfect CO2 transmitter/controller
- CO2 measurement range: 0 to 2,000ppm (standard); 0 to 5,000ppm (optional)
- LED visual and audible alarms
- NDIR infrared CO2 sensor with patented ABC self calibration
- One or two 0~10VDC /4~20mA linear outputs for CO2 or CO2/Temp.
- PID control output selectable for CO2 measurement
- LED light selectable between 3-color mode and working mode
- Optional OLED screen displays measurements
- One relay output optional for a ventilator or a CO2 generator
- Buzzer alarm provided for the models with relay
- CE approval
The ESTSP measures CO2 and temperature with a relay control output or linear 0-10V/4..20mA to control ventilation units and variable speed drives.
The ESTSP is very easy to use and maintain. The ESTSP has an ABC style self-calibration with the ability to zero, or reset itself, for optimal accuracy. Therefore, the ESTSP can run for many years without extensive support or re-calibration. Alternatively, the team at Edaphic Scientific can re-calibrate the ESTSP for you, if required.
The Tongdy ES-TSP model is similar to the SenseAir tSense model and performs many of the same functions. The ES-TSP is a lower cost version of the tSense model and is ideal for many indoor air applications.
|Carbon Dioxide Sensor|
|Measurement Range||0 to 2,000 ppm (standard) | 0 to 5,000 ppm (optional)|
|Measurement Accuracy||±60 ppm|
|Response Time||<2 minutes for 90% step change typical|
|Signal Update||Every 2 seconds|
|Calibration||ABC Logic Self Calibration Algorithm|
|Power Supply||24 VAC/VDC|
|Power Consumption||3.5 W max. ; 2.0 W avg.|
|Analog Outpus||One 0~10V DC /4~20mA for CO2 measurement | Two 0~10V DC /4~20 20mA for CO2/Temperature measurements PID control output is select able|
|Relay Output||One passive relay output (max.5A)|
|RS-485 Modbus Interface||Modbus protocol or BACnet protocol protocol, 4800/ 9600 (default )/19200/38400bps 38400bps; 15KV antistatic protection, independent base address.|
|LED Screen Displays||Display CO2 or CO2/temp. or CO2/Temp./ RH measurements|
|Operating Environment||0~50℃; 0~95% non condensing|
|Storage Environment||-10 ~60℃, 0~80%RH|
|Weight and Dimensions||190g | 117 mm (H) ×95mm ( ×36 mm(D)|
|Housing Material and IP Class||PC/ABS fireproof plastic material, protection class: IP30|