CO2 detectors for IAQ and HVAC
Our sensors have either voltage or 4 to 20mA outputs and are suitable for any HVAC installation and controllers such as BMS.
Edaphic Scientific also has additional CO2 sensors for HVAC including models that measure temperature, humidity, carbon monoxide and VOCs.
- choice of transmitter with or without LCD display
- choice of voltage or 4..20mA electrical output
- CO2 measurements based on Non-Dispersive Infra Red (NDIR) technique (NDIR Explained)
- Built-in recalibration functions mean little to no maintenance
- 15+ year expected life span
ESCD-200 or ESCD-200NL* – relay model with 2 power lines, 2 signal lines and 2 relay lines
ESCD-300 or ESCD-300NL* – 3 wired input power model
*NL are models without the LCD display
- Operating Temperature range: 0 ~ 50℃
- Operating Humidity range: 0 ~ 95% RH (Non-condensing)
- Storage Temperature: -20℃ ~60℃
- CO₂ Measurement Sensing Method: NDIR (Non-dispersive Infrared)
- Measurement Range: 0 to 2,000 / 5,000 / 10,000ppm (Optional)
- Accuracy: ±30ppm ±5%
- Response Time(90%): 150 seconds
- Sampling Interval: 3 sec.
- Input Power: 24VAC, 24VDC ± 20%, 50/60Hz
- Output Seletion: 4 ~ 20mA & 2 ~ 10VDC OR 0 ~ 10VDC and 0 ~ 20mA