- Simultaneous measurements of soil moisture and EC (salinity) with our high accuracy, low cost TDR probes
- Specialised tensiometers for soil water potential measurements
- A large range of pore water samplers and nutrient analyzers
- Complete range of data logging solutions
case studies and application notes
- Microsensors and soil column research
- The Soil Water Compendium
- 5 mistakes commonly made when measuring soil moisture
soil moisture, EC and tensiometers for soil columns
Engineers and scientist can now measure soil water content, EC and potential simultaneously with our specialised range of soil column sensors. Saturated and unsaturated behaviour, soil moisture or water characteristic curves, salinity and nutrient dynamics, are now more easily measured with these specialised sensors.
The LP/ms TDR probes are 53mm in length, 0.8mm in diameter and separated by 5mm. The probes can also measure electrical conductivity (EC) of the soil to 1 S/m. The East 30 Mini-TDR probe can also measure soil VWC and EC to 6 dS/m.
The E-Test mini-tensiometers are ideal for measuring soil water potential in soil columns. The LP/p is a small tensiometer, 3mm diameter and 15mm in length. The LP/p is easy to maintain and install inside of soil columns for continuous, capillary pressure measurements.