DO meters for laboratories
Edaphic Scientific supplies dissolved oxygen (DO) meters for laboratory benchtops across a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, water quality, wastewater, laboratories and more. Benefits of our dissolved oxygen (DO) meters include:
- Extended DO range up to 90 ppm (mg/L) and 600%
- Measures DO, atmospheric pressure and temperature
- DO direct, DO direct/autohold, BOD: Biological Oxygen Demand, OUR: Oxygen Uptake Rate, SOUR: Specific Oxygen Uptake Rate
- Temperature and atmospheric pressure automatic compensation
- Automatic or Manual salinity compensation
- Fully customizable
- In-built data logger: large log memory using different logging methods
- Polarographic probe with built-in temperature sensor
- HI-INT – Portable or Benchtop pH Meter with interchangeable sensors (additional sensors include EC, DO and ISE). Product Link Page.
- HI-MULTI – 3-in-1 Portable or Benchtop Meter to measure pH, EC and DO simultaneously. Product Link Page.
- DO-BT – Research grade laboratory dissolved oxygen meter. Product Page Link.
general specifications of DO sensor
- Range: DO: 0.00 to 90.00 ppm; 0.0 to 600.0 % saturation
- Resolution: 0.01 ppm; 0.1% saturation
- Accuracy: ±1.5% of reading
- Calibration: automatic/user standard, one or two points
- Temperature Compensation: 0.0 to 50.0°C
- Salinity Compensation: 0 to 45 g/L (ppt)