pocket O2 safety meter
ESSAN-20 personal O2 safety device
- Ideal for workplaces because it is for safety
- Low-cost, easy-to-use, portable oxygen meter
- Alarms – audible and visual
- 0 to 25% O2 measurement range
The ESSAN-20 Pocket O2 Meter is the choice for a personal safety device in the workplace. The ESSAN-20 is delivered pre-calibrated and ready to use. Simply turn on and start measuring. It has audible and visual alarms that are custom designed to alert you to decreased, or dangerous, O2 levels. The meter is easy to maintain with a built-in battery that can be charged with the wall power supply.
The measurement range of the Pocket O2 Meter is 0 to 25% and is designed for employees who work in enclosed areas where oxygen may deplete causing asphyxiation.
It is designed to alert people in an area that contains an excessive amount of carbon dioxide gas.
Additionally, this personal safety monitor features a man down alarm that is triggered when an employee fall occurs. It also includes a high impact strobe, powerful alarm and vigorous vibration.
- Audible, visual strobe and vibrating alarms
- Man down alarm – leverages accelerometer technology
- Rugged design with protective rubber enclosure
- Heavy duty metal clip
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery – 12+ hours per charge
- Large LCD display: O2, temperature, %RH
- Calibrate using nitrogen or ambient air
- No over-exposure or negative memory effects
- IP54 housing protects against dust and rain
- Programmable alarm settings
|Measurement Range||0 to 25.0% vol.|
|Temperature Range||-10.0 to +60.0 °C|
|Humidity Range||0 to 99% RH|
|Response Time||<15 seconds|
|Expected Lifespan||>5 years|
|Operating Environment||0°C to 50 °C, <95% RH non-condensing|
|Storage Environment||-10°C to 60°C, < 99% RH non-condensing|
|Power Supply||Li-ion battery (4.2V, 1500mAh), Rechargeable Wall Power Supply Included|
|Alarms||Audible (80 dB) and Visual|
|Dimensions||98 x 50 x 42 mm | 135 grams|
manual & docs