gas evacuation apparatus
The waste gas from mask(s) like cone, concentric tubing and stereotaxic frame nosecone masks can be pulled through activated charcoal canister so that the air can be re-circulated into the room. The GEA will accommodate waste gas supply from at least 5 masks.
Other features include:
- No venting hood is required while using.
- Powerful capture allows to accommodate waste gas supply from 1 t0 5 masks.
- The velocity of “pull” or “draw” can be adjusted depending on the stations (masks).
- Great remove effectiveness to replace the traditional exhaust fan with remove ability less than 5g.
- With the smallest size about 215mm (W)*215mm (D)*170mm (H).
- Easy to use-simply connect to your vaporizer system and insert a activated charcoal canister.
gas evacuation apparatus with weighing option
R546W, with the latest design of weighing, will be additionally used to weigh the activated charcoal canister at any time to check its saturation.
Two levels alarm (990g and 1010g), indicator light and buzzer remind to change the canister and maintain it’s effectiveness.