E-Test lab data logger
The E-Test Laboratory Data Logger (TDR/MUX/mpts) is designed to support the E-Test range of time domain reflectometry (TDR) soil moisture and salinity field and lab probes, as well as soil water potential (tensiometer) and temperature sensors.
TDR/MUX/mpts is an eight-channel TDR meter for moisture, salinity (by means of bulk electrical conductivity), water capillary pressure and temperature of porous bodies, especially soil. This device is equipped with an internal data logger. TDR/MUX/mpts can be used as a laboratory meter or for monitoring in a field. Together with a MIDL-2 dedicated GPRS modem, it comprises the D-LOG system, especially designed for a field monitoring station. Up to sixteen TDR/MUX/mpts units can be connected to form one measurement system via RS485 ports.
- Measurement of moisture (accuracy: ±2%), electrical conductivity (accuracy: ±0.01 S/m), temperature (accuracy: ±0.05°C) and water capillary pressure (accuracy: ±5 hPa).
- Operates with field FP/mts TDR probe, laboratory LP/ms TDR probe, as well as with dedicated capillary pressure LP/p and temperature LP/t probes.
- Eight-channel multiplexer for TDR probes, which can be individually calibrated, additionally eight LP/p and eight LP/t probes can be connected at the same time.
- Measurement results can be uploaded to an FTP sever with the use of MIDL-2 GPRS modem.
- AUX IN port for 1-Wire LP/p and LP/t probes.
- Internal memory for 1000 records of measured data.
- Supply by an external power source 6-15 VDC.
- Minimal power consumption in the continuous work mode, almost no power consumption (30 pW max.) in controlled sleep mode.
- USB communication with PC computer for data retrieval and configuration by free software.
- Internal temperature sensor and real-time clock.
- Temperature range of work: from 0°C to 85°C.
- RS485 INPUT and OUTPUT ports for connecting additional devices.