EC laboratory meters
Edaphic Scientific supplies electrical conductivity (EC) and total dissolved salts (TDS) meters for laboratory benchtops across a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, soils, water quality, wastewater, laboratories and more. Our EC meters are supplied from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments. Benefits of our EC meters include:
- Low cost models for researchers, industry and students
- Extremely high accuracy up to ±0.01 µS/cm
- Easy to calibrate and maintain
- Interchangeable or Multi-parameter to models to measure pH, EC, DO, Redox, ISE, temperature, barometric pressure and more…
Contact us now for a quote and we can usually deliver a pH meter to you within 3 days!
The most popular model is the pH-BT pH Meter. The pH-BT model is a benchtop pH and °C meter. This meter also features a reading stability indicator used during calibration and a measurement memory/memory recall function .
pH measurements are compensated for the temperature effect manually or automatically with the temperature probe. These instruments are equipped with an easy-to-read LCD which shows both the primary reading and ºC.
benchtop EC meter models
HI-INT – Portable or Benchtop EC Meter with interchangeable sensors (additional sensors include pH, DO and ISE)
- HI-MULTI – 3-in-1 Portable or Benchtop Meter to measure pH, EC and DO simultaneously
- EC-BT – Low cost, laboratory grade, and easy to use, benchtop EC meter. Additional parameters include TDS, salinity and resistivity
- EC-BT-LC – Low cost, basic, and easy to use, benchtop EC meter for students and teachers
- Simple to operate
- Automatic Temperature Compensation
- Automatic calibration
- Calibration expiration reminder
general specifications of EC sensor
Note: precise specifications vary slightly depending on model. Contact Edaphic Scientific for more details.
- Range: 0 to 400 mS/cm; 0.001 to 9.999 μS/cm; 10.00 to 99.99 μS/cm; 100.0 to 999.9 μS/cm; 1.000 to 9.999 mS/cm; 10.00 to 99.99 mS/cm; 100.0 to 1000.0 mS/cm (autoranging)
- Resolution: 0.001 μS/cm; 0.01 μS/cm; 0.1 μS/cm; 0.001 mS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm; 0.1 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±1% of reading (±0.01 μS/cm or 1 digit, whichever is greater)
- Calibration: automatic up to five points with seven memorized standards (0.00 μS/cm, 84.0 μS/cm, 1.413 mS/cm, 5.00 mS/cm, 12.88 mS/cm, 80.0 mS/cm, 111.8 mS/cm)
brochures and manuals