Edaphic Scientific supplies low cost, high accuracy, and easy to use, electrical conductivity (EC) testers for research, water quality, soil science, agriculture, horticulture, aquariums, teaching and students.
- Waterproof and it floats!
- High accuracy
- Automatic calibration and temperature compensation
- HI98331 model specifically designed for soil measurements
- BEPS (Battery Error Prevention System)
Our EC testers provide ease of use and affordability making it the standard in EC and TDS measurement.
Our testers includes features such as: a replaceable graphite electrode, adjustable TDS ratio, °C or °F measurement, Automatic Temperature Compensation (ATC) with adjustable β, battery level indicator, stability indicator, automatic shut-off and automatic calibration.
The graphite conductivity electrode provides greater accuracy because it resists contamination by salt deposits in the sample.
All of these features are packed in a floating, waterproof casing. This 3-in-1 tester is unmatched in EC/TDS/ temperature measurements.
EC tester models
- HI98311 – Low range, EC tester (0 to 3999 µS/cm)
- HI98312 – High range, EC tester (0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm)
- HI98331 – Soil EC tester
- Range: Low range: 0 to 3999 µS/cm; High range: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm; Soil: 0.00 to 20.00 mS/cm
- Resolution: 0.01 µS/cm; 0.01 mS/cm
- Accuracy: ±2% of full scale
brochures and manuals