ISE ion selective meter
Edaphic Scientific’s ISE Ion Selective Meter is a portable or benchtop meter designed to support interchangeable sensors to measure up to 16 different chemical species. The ISE Ion Selective Meter can also support pH and redox sensors. The ISE is suitable for a range of applications including scientific research, aquaculture, water quality, wastewater, aquariums, laboratories and more. Our ISE meter is supplied from the world leading manufacturer, Hanna Instruments.
Benefits of our ISE meter include:
- Low cost models for researchers, industry and students
- Extremely high accuracy up to ±0.5%
- Easy to calibrate and maintain
- Waterproof handheld meter with rugged carry case
- Interchangeable sensors to measure up to 16 different ions as well as pH and redox.
we can measure…
- Carbon Dioxide
general specifications of ion sensors
- Range: from 1.00 E-7 to 9.99 E10 concentration
- Resolution: 3 digits 0.01; 0.1; 1; 10 concentration
- Accuracy: ±0.5% of reading (monovalent ions), ±1% of reading (divalent ions)
- Calibration: up to five point calibration, seven standard solutions available
Contact us for details on specific sensors and operational matters related to your particular application.