ultrasonic water level sensor
The transducer emits short, ultrasonic impulses in the range of 18 to 70 kHz to the measured product. These are then reflected by the product surface and received again by the transducer.
The pulses are spread with sound velocity. The time from emission to reception of the signals is proportional to the level.
The Ultrasonic Water Level Sensor is ideal for applications where installation is challenging due to factors such as possible flooding and strong currents.
- Range: 0.25 to 5m; 0.4 to 8m; 0.6 to 15m
- Measurement principle: Ultra-sonic (70 kHz)
- Accuracy: ± 1 cm (+18÷30°C, 860÷1060 hPa)
- Operative temperature: -40 to 80°C
- Power supply: 20 to 36 Vdc
- Output: 4..20 mA
- Material: PVDF
- Weight: 1.8 Kg