implexx water level sensor
water level & depth sensor with internet access options
- Low cost, calibrated, robust, and reliable water level or depth sensor
- Built-in temperature compensation
- Ideal for hydrology applications including boreholes, groundwater and more
- Analog output to connect to most data loggers
- Access data via the internet with Edaphic Scientific’s telemetry options
- Part number: IMPLEXX-WL
The Implexx Water Level Sensor is a high quality, low-cost and robust water level sensor that is purpose built for long-term field measurements. The sensor is a silicon piezoresistive sensor housed in a stainless steel body. The Implexx Water Level Sensor has built-in temperature compensation as well as a vented tube for barometric compensation. The Implexx Water Level Sensor is the ideal choice for hydrological applications such as borehole and groundwater monitoring.
The Implexx Water Level Sensor can measure a range of depths including:
- 10m (0 – 10 mH2O)
- 50m (0 – 50 mH2O)
- 100m (0 – 100 mH2O)
- 200m (0 – 200 mH2O)
high saline environments
The standard Implexx Water Level Sensor is manufactured from marine grade stainless steel materials. In certain applications, where exposure to high levels of salinity is prolonged, then it is recommended to use the water level sensor constructed from titanium materials. There is also a titanium Implexx Water Level Sensor available.
whole system monitoring solutions
Our systems not only support water level sensors, but related sensors such as dissolved gas sensors, sap flow / transpiration, soil moisture, drainage, and weather stations.
At Edaphic Scientific we want to work with you from the start of your project through to its completion. We can provide:
- Assistance with project and experimental design
- Procurement of all monitoring equipment, including sensors, data loggers and data management software. Edaphic Scientific is a one-stop shop where we can source and find any necessary equipment for your project from our preferred suppliers or third party suppliers
- Installation and training
- On-going assistance with data interpretation and equipment maintenance
- Data correction and analysis, including statistical analysis with the R-package
- Report and publication preparation including tables, figures, graphs, and manuscript writing
advanced data collection and management solutions
Edaphic Scientific recognises the need for flexible and adaptable sensor and data logging solutions for experimental or environmental monitoring projects.
Data can be downloaded directly in the field from data loggers. A direct connection between the data loggers and your computer, via a USB cable, can be used for manual downloading of data.
Alternatively, data can be downloaded over the internet on your iPhone, iPad or desktop computer with the Eagle.io cloud-based, data management software solutions. Through this remote based downloading capabilities, you can download, view and manage your data, and system, anywhere in the world and at anytime.
|Measurement Range (mH2O)||0..10 | 0..50 | 0..100 | 0..200|
|Accuracy||±0.25% of full scale at 25 °C|
|Overpressure||1.5 x full scale|
|Operating Tempertaure||-20 to +70 °C|
|Compensated Temperature Range||0 to +70 °C|
|Housing Material||304 stainless steel or Titanium for high salinity applications|
|Diaphragm Material||316L stainless steel or Titanium for high salinity applications|
|Net Weight||~225 g|
|Output Signal||4..20 mA | 0..5 V | others upon request|
|Power Input||12 to 36 VDC|
|Warranty||1 year on parts and labour|